Thursday, August 14, 2014

We're back! And what the heck has been going on in between?!

Since we have this new beautifully design blog space by Heart & Arrow Designs, it was only fitting that I write a post! Whit was a dream to work with and if you are looking for a logo or blog design, she is your girl!! Blogging is something I really hope to get more consistent at. As you can see, my last post was nine months ago! Ahh!!

So what has been happening around Love Mich Studios? Let’s see...

In January 2014, we gifted this pretty little clutch to the stylist of the TV show The Bachlorette to consider using on the show! Did you know the Bachelor/Bachlorette have a stylist?! Neither did I! We sent the clutch off to her and sadly it was not included on Andi's season of The Bachlorette but it was still a very cool opportunity and you never know what it could lead to!


Then, in February 2014, the MiniMich Boutique was launched become wildly popular very fast! I was inspired to create this line from my own love for my pillow person that I had for many more year than I care to admit! I wanted to create something that kids could also love as much as I loved mine!


Then in April, 2014, we gifted members of the press at GBK's MTV Movie Awards Celebrity Gift Lounge! We also gifted these gorgeous makeup bags to many of Hollywood’s hottest celeb mommas for Mother’s Day 2014!



The icing on the cake was the tweet I go from Jennifer Love Hewitt! WHAAAAAT!


In the midst of all that awesomeness, I finally got myself some sewing help! Meet Jamie! She is fantastic. Not only is she the sweetest thing ever, she is has an incredible attention to detail and that makes me so very happy! My hope is that between the two of us we can switch over the ready-made products as opposed to made-to-order and shorten the time on bridal orders, fingers crossed!!


Some truly exciting things happening over here and I can't wait to see what else is in store for us! I promise to try to continue updating the blog more! I know behind-the-scenes of anything is my favorite so I hope it is yours too!


No comments: